DIAGNOdent pen 2190
Perfect findings in every application
Three reliable methods that together ensure a perfect caries diagnosis:
- Your trained expert eye,
- x-ray imaging and the
- DIAGNOdent pen.
Caries in its early stages and hidden caries can thus be reliably detected. This enables minimally invasive treatments, the patient is subjected to less stress, and more tooth substance is retained.45,000 enthusiastic clinicians
already own a DIAGNOdent pen. Nearly 10 years of experience with fluorescent laser technology clearly demonstrate that the identification of caries with the DIAGNOdent pen is a valuable adjunct to conventional methods, and also enables the reliable and comfortable identification of calculus during periodontic sessions.
Quick and reliable knowledge
- Children and adolescents in particular have fissure caries in nearly 80% of all cases
- Iceberg syndrome: 90% of caries is invisible (under an intact enamel surface and in the proximal region)
- The DIAGNOdent pen augments the dentist’s eye and x-rays: 90% of all cases are identified
- Identification of caries in its early stages
- Applications: Fissure carries, proximal caries, periodontitis
- For greater success in your practice and increased patient loyalty